After the walk...

There are two main ways you can collect your sponsorship money and donate to Farplace:

1. Please do not send cash in the post. If your sponsors have given you cash then please write a cheque to Farplace Animal Rescue and send it to:

Jessica Groling
189 Rectory Road

IMPORTANT: When sending a cheque, please include the completed sponsorship form you received from us with all of your sponsors' details and the amounts they paid. This allows us to claim Gift Aid from the government and increases the value of the donation at no extra expense to you or your sponsors. We will not keep or use your sponsors' details for any purpose other than Gift Aid.

2. If you'd rather not send a cheque, you can collect your sponsorship money online and avoid the hassle of chasing people up for cash or cheques in person.

All you need to do is set up a personal 'page' at This is easy to do. Simply click on 'Become an online fundraiser' and follow the instructions to enter your details and 'add a fundraising page'. Then you can direct your sponsors to your page and they can make an online donation. Bmycharity also sort out Gift Aid for us so there's no need for you to send us your sponsorship form in the post.

If you have any questions about either of the above payment options or want to confirm a different payment method with us, please contact Jessica on 0191 4204052.


Share |